We’re Hiring – Head Architect
We’re searching for an electric individual to join our company and create our new design department.
Increasingly, our clients are searching for a “one-stop-shop” to provide design and build services and who are we to deny them? This year we’re taking the plunge and searching for the right person to make this happen.
Are you that person?
Architect / Project Manager
Multi award-winning construction start-up are searching for an ambitious, commercially minded and driven architect looking for something different to head up our new design department.
Salary: Negotiable, likely £45k – £55k
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SW11, Northcote Road area
About this role
- Running 1 – 4 residential refurbishment and build projects simultaneously.
- Regular communications with your clients, planning authorities, engineers, build team, consultants etc both as a project manager and architect.
- Single handedly take design projects from initial meeting through to completion including understanding the clients needs, survey, planning application, developed drawings, form schedules of works etc as well as on going design services once the project is on site.
Skills and experience
- Part III Architect with extensive experience working with residential clients on projects of c. £200 – £500k value
- Detailed understanding of planning laws and building codes, ideally in the boroughs of Wandsworth, Hammersmith and Fulham, Lambeth, Southwark and Merton
- Confident communications and face to face with clients, contractors, sub consultants and builders
- A self-starter with ambition
- Commercially minded and ready to make a difference to our new venture
- If you are a part III Architect with high-end residential job-running and project management experience and are looking to use your experience in a different and exciting role, this could be for you